It’s every little kid’s dream job. A career in video game design doesn’t just mean you get to sit around playing video games all day, it means you’re now the guy who brings those incredible in-game worlds to life.
You’ll learn the skills to become the coolest guy in any room once you’ve devoured the complete Mega Game Design bundle of courses, now 95% off in the TechnoBuffalo Deals Store. Over the course of 7 classes and more than 125 hours of expert-led instruction, you’ll understand what it takes to get the hottest video games on the market to the market. You’ll study:
- Game Design Assets from GameArt2D: Utilize sprites, graphical user interfaces (GUIs), and more to get an engaging – and working – video game up and running.
- Professional Video Game Art School Course: Animating characters and modelling 2D and 3D images are bedrocks of game design study…you’ll learn that along with other Video Game Design 101 principles.
- Assets from Simirk Graphics: You’ll have access to game kits, icons, tilesets and more to create awesome new games with only a small investment of time.
- Create Original Vector Game Art for Free with Inkscape: If you need game assets, learn to create your own animations, platform art, character design and more with Inkscape.
- Game Programming with Unity: Work with the Unity 3D game engine, one of the most powerful and popular game creation environments on the planet.
- 2D Video Game Character Animation for Beginners: Get your game protagonists right with all the basics of character animation.
- Designing Gamification: Utilize gamification to boost user engagement, finding tried-and-true gaming concepts to make your game sing.
- Learn the “Hand-Painted” Texturing Style for Video Games: Anybody can slap a color on their art…instead, learn how to create hand-painted textures that jump off the screen.
- Learn to Model Texture 3D Assets for Mobile Games: Create game assets with style, modelling images in Maya, doing rapid texture painting, crafting final edits in Photoshop and more.
Plus, we’re giving TechnoBuffalo visitors a little extra EXTRA discount on this one, so enter the code GAME10 when you order and you’ll get an additional $10 off. That’ll be just $59 for almost $1,500 worth of game training.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.