Job Title – Recruitment Consultant
Location – Colchester
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – DOE + OTE
OPM Response provides a unique service acting as an intermediary between the employers and job seekers in the computer games and associated industries worldwide. As an established brand we consistently listen to our client needs and candidate stories to match expectations.
Due to our continued success we are currently expanding and looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to take over an established area of our business and create a new desk within our commercial division.
We are based in a brand new open planned office, on the Tollgate Business Park. We have an exceptional reputation, strong values and positive culture.
Essential skills and experience:
- Consistent permanent and contract recruitment sales figures
- Proven ability to consistently hit KPI targets
- The ambition, initiative and vision to do something different
- Business/relationship development experience
- Effective communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Working knowledge of Recruitment CRM Databases and Business Networking websites
- Previous experience as a recruitment consultant essential
In return we offer:
- Uncapped monthly, quarterly and annual commission / bonus
- Leads list and business development support
- Opportunity for career progression
- Ongoing structured training programme
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Regular Social events
- The opportunity to work in a niche and exciting industry
- Business trips to games industry events both UK and abroad
Give me a call for a confidential chat on 01206 214424 or 07837222362 or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your current salary package and reason for applying to OPM.
Kim Parker Adcock
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please note. Unfortunately, we are unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.